Trash Removal Services for North Castle NY
The town of North Castle has adopted single stream recycling as an efficient and simple way to dispose of its waste. Suburban Carting is proud to serve as the contracted vendor and provide trash removal services for North Castle NY.
For more information, click here to download the full schedule for North Castle NY.
Single Stream Recycling Notes
- Single stream recycling allows glass, aluminum, plastics, cardboard, and paper to be thrown away together. There is no need to separate these recyclables.
- Waste and recycling containers cannot be left on the street and must be within 4 feet of the curb.
- Containers shall not be placed at the curb any earlier than 4pm prior to pickup and must be removed no later than 12 hours after collection.
- All waste and recycling containers must be in good repair.
Waste Pickup Notes
- All waste must be in sturdy plastic bags and placed in watertight receptacles.
- Household paint cans must be dried and hardened before collection. Harden paint by mixing with kitty litter or another absorbent pellet material. After paint is hardened, place can and lid separately at curbside.
- Carpeting must be cut into pieces no wider than 3 feet.
The following items are not accepted for curbside bulk and large item pickup:
- electronic waste
- used oil
- tree stumps
- propane tanks
- construction debris of any kind
Suburban Carting Provides Trash Removal and Recycling Services for North Castle NY
As the leading carting company in Westchester and Putnam counties, Suburban Carting provides quality trash removal services and single stream recycling for its residents. For more information, call us at (800) 273-9394 or visits our contact page.